AMI is conveniently located in the Buckhead area, near I-85, GA 400, Lenox Mall, and downtown Atlanta. Our center provides a relaxing and warm environment, ensuring patients are as comfortable as possible. Within our spacious treatment rooms, our skilled team works with you to create personalized treatment plans that best fit your unique needs and goals. We can help you find out how far along you are in the process of aging and what can be done to safely and quickly lose weight. Our goal at AMI in Atlanta, GA, is to help you to slow, stop and reverse the effects aging and weight gain have on the body. Take the first step in rolling back the hands of time and contact our facility for a consultation today.
Here at AMI, we are part of a national trend that uses proven effective treatments to slow, stop and even reverse the effects of weight loss and aging. Through weight loss and anti-aging procedures, our Atlanta, GA, patients can live an enhanced quality of life while also increasing longevity. Our physicians are experts. We use FDA-approved treatments for weight loss, we closely supervise you and monitor your progress, stay current on research, and stay patient-focused.
Atlanta Medical Institute has been in business for 13 years, has treated over 20,000 patients, and combined: our patients have lost over 1,000,000 lbs.
- Our company is a unique, patient-focused clinic that treats patients of every age.
- Our doctors are specialists in the area of weight loss, anti-aging, stress reduction, and preventative medicine.
- We only use treatments that are proven safe.
- We take the time to give you detailed information about the risks and benefits of programs that we provide, considering your particular medical/family history and lifestyle. Patients will meet face-to-face with their physician during the initial consultation to get all of their questions answered.
- We thoroughly assess every patient individually using a comprehensive set of blood tests, a physical exam, and complete medical history. We do not rely on saliva tests nor symptoms alone.
- We work closely with you throughout the process, ensuring that results are being made. We regularly monitor improvements to ensure the treatment is safe and effective.
- We are constantly researching how to improve our skills and techniques to bring you the best possible treatments.
- Our complete treatment plan includes:
- FDA Approved Medical Weight Loss
- Hormone Replacement Therapy and Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Stress Reduction
- Nutraceutical Supplements, Fitness and Nutrition Counseling, Chiropractic Care, Detoxification, and Lab Testing
- Using the most state-of-the-art, physician-supervised, custom treatment program available anywhere!
Can Chiropractors Really Help Alleviate Pinched Nerves?
Instead of surgery, perhaps chiropractors are the answer to pinched nerves.Read
4 Ways To Spice Up Your Love Life After Years of Marriage
Relationship rocky, missing romance or dull? Here are ways to spice it up!Read
How to Lose Weight Safely & Keep it Off
Atlanta Medical Institute Weight Loss ServiceRead
What is the Best Treatment Options to Alleviate Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is joint inflammation that may be alleviated with the right treatmentRead