HCG Treatment in Atlanta
HCG Treatment in Atlanta is one of the most popular weight loss treatments available today. Many people who have been trying and failing at losing weight in the past years found hope in HCG treatment, and the number of satisfied individuals have been steadily increasing over the years.
As a weight loss treatment, HCG is different from all other treatments, in the sense that it does not only “shred fat” but “shape” your body to make it more youthful. Other benefits of HCG treatment, include:
- Toning trouble fat areas like butt and thighs.
- Revitalize structural fat for hands, neck and face.
- Reduces appetite
- Regulates cholesterol level
- Normalizes the thyroid glands and hormone balance
- Rejuvenates adrenalin glands
Combined with what is known as the HCG diet—a low calorie diet which intakes only 800 calories per day, many people have reported considerable difference in their weight and muscles.
Preparing for HCG Treatment
HCG treatment in Atlanta is a generally safe treatment, except for naturally occurring minor side effects that may surface, but rarely. Before getting an HCG treatment in it is important that you consult with our doctor, whether you are fit for the treatment or not. The doctor may conduct series of tests and interview to determine your qualification for HCG treatment.
Things to Remember about HCG Treatment in Atlanta
When deciding for an HCG treatment in Atlanta, always keep the following in mind:
- Do not self-inject without full understanding and knowledge. Let the professionals handle the treatment.
- Inform your doctor of side eventual side effects including pain, warmth, redness, tingling sensations in arms or legs, headache and others.
- For women, HCG treatment may increase the chances of multiple pregnancies. (only when used in large quantities of 5,000-10,000 IU's). Dosing is prescribed at .20 IU's
- Never undergo the treatment when you are pregnant.
- HCG Treatment in Atlanta has risk factors that may cause negative effects on your health, so make sure that your doctor is informed if you have any of the following:
- Hormone-related cancer
- Thyroid or adrenal gland disorder
- Ovarian cyst
- Premature puberty
- Heart and/or kidney disease
- Make sure that you give a detailed and complete medical history to your attending physician for a safer and more successful treatment.
Get HCG treatment in Atlanta from the most trusted medical service providers in the city and neighboring Georgia cities—the Atlanta Medical Institute is your premier destination for safe and successful weight loss treatments.